Part One: Interview
- What is your full name?
- What do you want me to call you?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of the day are you busy?
- What part of the day do you like the most?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What are the languages that you love to learn? Why?
Part Two: Cue Card
Talk about a job that you would like to try
You should say:
- what the job is
- what skills are necessary to do this job
- is it a good job in your country?
and explain why you would like to work in this job
- Is it easy to work in that job?
- Are many people working nowadays in that field?
Part Three: Discussion
- What is the most common way to get a job now?
- What do you do to find a job in your country?
- Is it easy to find a job in your country? Why?
- How do schools support students to help them select the job they like?
- What are the improvements that schools must have to identify talents of students?
اکسیر در شبکه های اجتماعی
صفحه اینستاگرام ما را فالو کنید!
عضو کانال تلگرام ما بشوید!
از صفحه LinkedIn ما دیدن کنید!
صفحه فیس بوک ما را Like کنید!