Part One: Interview
- What is your full name?
- What do you want me to call you?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of the day are you busy?
- What part of the day do you like the most?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What are the languages that you love to learn? Why?
Part Two: Cue Card
Talk about a job that you would like to try
You should say:
- what the job is
- what skills are necessary to do this job
- is it a good job in your country?
and explain why you would like to work in this job
- Is it easy to work in that job?
- Are many people working nowadays in that field?
Part Three: Discussion
- What is the most common way to get a job now?
- What do you do to find a job in your country?
- Is it easy to find a job in your country? Why?
- How do schools support students to help them select the job they like?
- What are the improvements that schools must have to identify talents of students?