- This book describes the creativity of Aboriginal people living in the driest parts of Australia. Stunning reproductions of paintings, beautiful photography and informative text.
- Pocket-sized maps and illustrations with detailed information on the nesting sites and migration patterns of Australia. This is a classic booklet suitable for both beginner and expert.
- Packed full of information for the avid hiker, this book is a must. Photographs, maps and practical advice will guide your journeys on foot through the forests of the southern continent.
- More than-an atlas - this book contains maps, photographs and an abundance of information on the land and climate of countries from around the globe.
- Australia's premier mountain biking guidebook - taking you through a host of national parks and state forests.
- Here's the A-Z of Australian native animals - take an in-depth look at their lives and characteristics, through fantastic photographs and informative text.
- Graphic artists have worked with researchers and scientists to illustrate how these prehistoric animals lived and died on the Australian continent.
- A definitive handbook on outdoor safety - with a specific focus on equipment, nutrition, first aid, special clothing and bush skills.
- Detailed guides to 15 scenic car tours that will take you onto fascinating wilderness tracks and along routes that you could otherwise have missed.
The list of New Book Releases on the following page has nine book descriptions .
Choose the correct title for each book from the list of book titles below
Write the correct number in boxes on your answer sheet.
i. Field Guide to Native Birds of Australia
ii. The Bush on Two Wheels: 100 Top Rides
iii. Bush Foods of Australian Aborigines
iv. A Pictorial History of the Dinosaur in Australia
v. Bush walking in Australia
vi. World Geographica
vii. Driving Adventures for 4-wheel-drive Vehicles
viii. Survival Techniques in the Wild
ix. Encyclopaedia of Australian Wildlife
x. Guide to the Art of the Australian Desert
xi. Field Guide to Animals of the World
8 Book A
9 Book B
10 Book C
11 Book E
12 Book F
13 Book G
14 Book H
8. x 9. i 10. v 11. ii 12. ix 13. iv 14. viii