IELTS General Training Reading Sample 041
نمونه شماره 041 ریدینگ آیلتس ماژول جنرال ترینینگ
Read the information on The Medicine in the passage below. Do the following statements agree with the information in the passage? In boxes 1—4 on your answer sheet write :
- YES if the statement agrees with the information
NO if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information about this in the passage
You must shake the bottle before take the medicine YES
• This medicine must be taken as directed.
• Before using, shake the bottle.
• Dose: 50ml to be taken twice daily after the midday and evening meals.
• Do not take this medicine on an empty stomach or immediately before lying down.
• If any of the following occur, discontinue taking the medicine and contact your doctor: dizziness, vomiting, blurred vision.
• This medicine is not available without a prescription and is not suitable for children under 5 years.
• Once you have begun to take this medicine you must continue to take it until the bottle is empty, unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
• Only one course of this medicine should be taken in a period of six months.
• Expiry date: 16 February, 2004
- 1 You should lie down after you have taken the medicine.
2 You must stop taking the medicine if your eyesight is affected.
3 You must stop taking the medicine when you feel better.
4 This medicine is suitable for a person of any age.
Look at the notice below. Using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER answer the following questions.
Write your answers in boxes 5-9 on your answer sheet.
- Example Answer
What has been found in some Fancy pieces of metal
- 5 Where can you find the batch number on the jars?
6 How much will you receive for an opened jar of contaminated Chicken Curry?
7 If you have eaten Chicken Curry from a jar with one of the batch numbers listed, whom should you contact?
8 What information do they ask you to provide about the jar of Chicken Curry you ate?
9 What is the maximum reward Fancy Foods is offering for information about who contaminated their product?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PRODUCT RETURN
Fancy Foods wishes to inform the public that pieces of metal have been found in some jars of Fancy
Foods Chicken Curry (Spicy). The batches of the Jars involved have numbers from J6617 to
J6624.The batch number is printed on the bottom of each jar.
If you have any jars with these batch numbers, please return them (preferably unopened) to the
supermarket where you purchased them. You can also return them to the factory (Fancy Foods
Retailers, Blacktown). Fancy Foods will pay $10 for each jar returned unopened and $5 for each jar
No payment will be made for empty jars, which do not need to be returned. However, the company’s
Retailing Manager will be interested to hear from people who have consumed chicken curry from any
of the above batch numbers. In particular, it will be helpful if they can give information about the place
of purchase of the product.
Jars of Fancy Foods Chicken Curry (Coconut) and Fancy Foods Chicken Curry (Mango) have not
been affected and do not need to be returned.
Fancy Foods will pay a reward of SI0,000 to $50,000 for information which leads to the conviction of
any person found guilty of placing metal pieces in its products. If you have such information, please
contact the Customer Relations Manager, Fancy Foods Retailers, Blacktown.
5 (on the) bottom (of jar)
6 $5/five dollars
7 (company’s) retailing manager
8 place of purchase